FOLLOW THIS PLAN
• Clean up the kitchen. Get rid of all sugar, including cereal bars that pretend to be “light”, diet juices, and chocolate bars hid- den around.
• Throw away artificial sweeteners and limit the consumption of natural sweeteners (aga- ve or honey.) Try adding cinnamon to your coffee.
• Eliminate all carbonated beverages. It's as simple as that. Forget them.
• Start reading labels on everything you consume. Get ready for a shock. Follow SinAzucar.org on Instagram.
• Limit your alcoholic beverages to two drinks a week (and choose light alcohols.)
• Dopamine receptors increase significantly on high-sugar diets, that's why it becomes so addic- tive.
• Sugar produces "reward deficiency syndrome," meaning you need more and more stimulation to enjoy the sensation.
• As with drugs, sugar is a substance sought to relieve pain, depression, and anxiety.
Let us put together a custom plan to ignite your super powers! Take the quiz now!