FEED YOUR PIGGY BANK!
• Start by setting up your budget (look for the capsule in this manual.) • Set a goal. Are you looking for the adrenaline rush of investing? Do you want to pay off debt? Having a clear goal is key to calculating the effort you'll need to put in. Again, it's time to focus and choose a specific goal. • Make a plan. Once you are clear on what your goal is and your finan- cial reality, choose from the options listed below. Structure a realistic plan of action and begin the journey.
• Teach what you know. Do you speak a language well? Do you have a talent for the piano? Turn your passions and knowledge into profit.
• If you only buy what you need, there will be no impulse buys. This could save you up to 30% more money.
• Share expenses. Offer your car in a carsharing service or post your house on a vacation rental site. Use shared mobility services or share an apartment. • Ask for a raise. If you think you deserve it, now is the time. Be bold and tell your boss it's time to have a conversation.
• Sell what you don't use by posting anything you don't use anymore on a website like Craigslist or have your own yard sale on the weekend. Clean up and raise money
bit by bit. Nothing is more satisfying than recycling and decluttering.
Let us put together a custom plan to ignite your super powers! Take the quiz now!