• A: Write down your current monthly income.
• B: Write down the percentage you want to save each month.
• C: Multiply A x B. This is the
• D: Multiply C x 12 and you will see your annual savings.
• E: Multiply D x 3. This will be your savings in 3 years!
• F: Now, multiply D x 5 to calculate your savings in 5 years.
• G: Last step! Multiply F x 2. This is what you will have saved in 10 years.
• It will be easier
to save money if you say what you want to buy. Your own house? The trip of your dreams? A Ferrari?
Let us put together a custom plan to ignite your super powers! Take the quiz now!