You Need a Joy Boost If…
- You don’t enjoy yourself even when doing the things you like, or being surrounded by those you love
- You sometimes feel like you’re going through the motions
- Worry has become a permanent mindset for you
- There are very few things you look forward to anymore
- You gave up dreaming big
Benefits of the Joy Program
- Improve your mood and reduce negative feelings.
- Increased self-awareness: gain a better understanding of your own emotional state and develop skills for managing your emotions.
- Greater resilience, so that you can better cope with life's challenges.
- As you begin to feel better about yourself, you may find that your relationships with others improve as well.
- Chronic feelings of sadness or depression can have negative effects on your physical health, so addressing these issues can lead to improved overall health and wellbeing.
“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.”
― Nicolas Chamfort
Go on small walks every day
Improve your diet
Do a happy dance
WEEKLY CHECK-UP #1
How do you see the glass?
Give yourself a big "like"
Draw your joy map
Stop complaining already!
Let go of the past
WEEKLY CHECK-UP #2
Start a garden
Make some art!
Show kindness to those around you
Explore and grow!
Adopt a healthy habit
Take a look inside!
Personal Growth Can't Wait!
- Available in digital and hardcover
- +50,000 sold worldwide
- Rated with ★★★★★
A Treasured Gift
Track your Progress
Personal Growth Made Easy!
Personalize your workbook (with a name and personal dedication note)
Select digital (instant download) or print (speedy delivery)
Get your program and read the instructions
Tackle one challenge a day, for 3 weeks. (Most take 5-10 minutes)
Complete a guided journaling page every day
Take a self-assessment check-in every week
Finish your program. Feel better than ever!
Neuroscience, to rewire your brain and build positive habits
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to replace any limiting beliefs
Positive Psychology, to practice gratitude and kindness
The challenges take 5-10 minutes. The benefits last a lifetime.
Daily challenges promote growth, and journaling encourages introspection
New inspiring quotes and positive affirmations every day
Practice gratitude and develop a positive, abundant mindset