- You are over critical about yourself, and tend to think others are better than you.
- You avoid dreaming big because you don’t trust yourself
- You enter toxic or co-dependent relationships. You blame yourself when things go wrong.
- You will feel less anxiety and more motivated
- You will develop a sense of purpose, and feel more aligned with your authentic self
- You will get rid of labels, accept yourself for who you are, and enjoy every moment of your life, free of unrealistic expectations and self-doubt
- You will develop the habit of gratitude, which will attract better opportunities, experiences and relationships to your life
Journaling has science-proven benefits for your mental and physical health. But facing a blank page every day feels daunting to most people. Our guided 90-day journals focus on habit-building. It only takes 5 minutes a day to complete a prompt written by experts. As days go by you will gradually develop a higher level of self-compassion and acceptance.
We have the life we believe we deserve
Our experts-recommended journal will transform the way you see yourself and boost your self-confidence. It will take you a few minutes per day, and the results will last a lifetime
Build a Self-Esteem Habit Today!
A Treasured Gift
Written by Self-Esteem coaches
Author: Diego Mathé
Diego Mathé, a polymath with a Ph.D. in Social Sciences and a Master's in Journalism from the University of Buenos Aires, is a seasoned life coach, motivational speaker, and serial entrepreneur. His architectural prowess shines at Sandbox Architecture, where sustainable co-living models are the norm. With over a decade in personal and corporate coaching, Diego’s mission is to guide individuals and organizations in identifying their goals, designing actionable Change Plans. His venture as the co-founder of Youlosophy, the global hub for personalized wellness, embodies his vision of holistic self-betterment. As a prolific author, Diego has penned several transformative journals for Youlosophy, including "21 Days to Discover Yourself", "21 Days to Get Over a Breakup," and "21 Days to Embrace Your Inner Champion," each serving as a catalyst for personal growth. His book "Cosmética Gourmet" soared to the top of Amazon's rankings, offering readers a dive into natural cosmetics and lifestyle enhancement.
Diego’s speaking engagements echo his ethos of self-discovery and authenticity. His latest program, Ömstart, toured across Europe, North America, and Latin America, inspiring individuals to reset their lives in pursuit of authenticity and happiness. Now adapting Ömstart into various digital formats, Diego continues to broaden his impact, helping others navigate life’s transitions with less friction. His philosophy in coaching unveils the mental and moral blockades hindering us from accessing our authentic selves. Through his myriad ventures, publications, and speaking engagements, Diego Mathé is not just a coach but a companion in the collective journey of self-discovery and meaningful change.
“The first place where self-esteem begins its journey is within us.”
― Stephen Richards