Tame Your Inner Critic
I feel like an entirely new person!
Frequently Asked Questions
- You are over critical about yourself, and tend to think others are better than you.
- You avoid dreaming big because you don’t trust yourself
- You enter toxic or codependent relationships. You blame yourself when things go wrong.
- You will feel less anxiety and more motivated
- You will develop a sense of purpose, and feel more aligned with your authentic self
- You will get rid of labels, accept yourself for who you are, and enjoy every moment of your life, free of unrealistic expectations and self-doubt
- You will develop the habit of gratitude, which will attract better opportunities, experiences and relationships to your life
Journaling has science-proven benefits for your mental and physical health. But facing a blank page every day feels daunting to most people. Guided journals make personal growth easy by translating methods used by neuroscience, cognitive behavioral therapy and positive psychology into everyday, 5-minute exercises.
We have the life we believe we deserve
Our experts-recommended journal will transform the way you see yourself and boost your self-confidence. It will take you a few minutes per day, and the results will last a lifetime
Day 1: you will become aware of any negative self-talk
Day 2: you will challenge your inner critic’s exaggerated claims
Day 3:you will practice a more compassionate self-talk
Day 4:you will shift your perspective to a more positive one
Day 5: you will apply mindfulness to control your inner criticism
Day 6: you will learn how to deal with challenging situations
Day 7: you will tell yourself that you are enough (and mean it!)
Look inside the Self-Esteem Program
“The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself”