I feel like an entirely new person!
Look inside the Embrance your inner champion
Day 1: Your will learn to identify your strengths
Day 2: You will reflect on failures and lessons learned
Day 3: Your task will be about resilience
Day 4: You will list your 20 top achievements
Day 5: We will help you feel empowered
Day 6: You will learn to prioritize yourself
Day 7: You will tackle Impostor Syndrome
At the end of Week 1, you will have a check-in to assess your progress.
Day 8: The week begins with an Inner Child exercise
Day 9: You will deal with feelings of shame and guilt
Day 10: We will build a Wall of Trust together
Day 11: You will confront bad memories
Day 12: We’ll devote the day to self-care
Day 13: What fills your cup? We’ll find out
Day 14: You will start a gratitude practice
The end of Week 2 will bring another self-assessment check-up.
Day 15: Last week! We’ll start working on expectations
Day 16: We’ll guide you through a Blue Skying exercise
Day 17: You will set goals and plans
Day 18: Who supports you? We’ll make a list
Day 19: You will escape the perfectionist quicksand
Day 20: We’ll revise your plan and make adjustments
Day 21: You will celebrate your achievements
As soon as you finish the program, you will take another check-in and we’ll find out how you should continue your personal growth journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You are over critical about yourself, and tend to think others are better than you.
- You avoid dreaming big because you don’t trust yourself
- You enter toxic or codependent relationships. You blame yourself when things go wrong.
- You will feel less anxiety and more motivated
- You will develop a sense of purpose, and feel more aligned with your authentic self
- You will get rid of labels, accept yourself for who you are, and enjoy every moment of your life, free of unrealistic expectations and self-doubt
- You will develop the habit of gratitude, which will attract better opportunities, experiences and relationships to your life
Journaling has science-proven benefits for your mental and physical health. But facing a blank page every day feels daunting to most people. Guided journals make personal growth easy by translating methods used by neuroscience, cognitive behavioral therapy and positive psychology into everyday, 5-minute exercises. This program includes 3 guided journals, each designed by mental health experts to tackle a different aspect of self-esteem.
You build the life you believe you deserve
Our experts-recommended journal will transform the way you see yourself and boost your self-confidence. It will take you a few minutes per day, and the results will last a lifetime
“The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself”