Look inside the Self Development Digital Collection
The Self-Esteem Bundle includes:
You will devote 5 minutes every day for 3 months to remind yourself how wonderful and worthy of love you are. Your program includes 90 different guided journaling activities to help you develop a self-esteem habit that will never fade out
By the time you finish these programs, we guarantee you will feel like a new person altogether. One who loves themselves and appreciates life in a whole new way. Where will you go from here? Only you get to decide this, but we can tell it will be great.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You are over critical about yourself, and tend to think others are better than you.
- You avoid dreaming big because you don’t trust yourself
- You enter toxic or codependent relationships. You blame yourself when things go wrong.
- You will feel less anxiety and more motivated
- You will develop a sense of purpose, and feel more aligned with your authentic self
- You will get rid of labels, accept yourself for who you are, and enjoy every moment of your life, free of unrealistic expectations and self-doubt
- You will develop the habit of gratitude, which will attract better opportunities, experiences and relationships to your life
Journaling has science-proven benefits for your mental and physical health. But facing a blank page every day feels daunting to most people. Guided journals make personal growth easy by translating methods used by neuroscience, cognitive behavioral therapy and positive psychology into everyday, 5-minute exercises. This program includes 3 guided journals, each designed by mental health experts to tackle a different aspect of self-esteem.
You build the life you believe you deserve
Our experts-recommended journal will transform the way you see yourself and boost your self-confidence. It will take you a few minutes per day, and the results will last a lifetime
Can you invest 5 minutes a day in your happiness?
Supervising psychologist: Kim Harms, B.Sc Psychologie
Kim Harms, based in Hamburg, Germany, began her journey with a foundation in consumer behavior and motivational analysis before pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Medical School Hamburg. Her experience in understanding people's motivations and decision-making processes provided a unique angle to her psychological studies. Concentrating on character strengths, positive emotions, and stress reduction, Kim's research inspired her first books on mental wellness. As a professional in digital health promotion, she leads the mental health department and editorial topics. Kim is devoted to fostering mental health to enhance quality of life, relationships, and stress management, while exploring a variety of perspectives on well-being.Start Now
“The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself”