• Write down what you are grateful for in detail. Think about the person you have become. Who or what do you want to thank?
• What are the things in your life that you are grateful for? Think about the places you have lived, the experiences you had as a child, etc.
• Identify three people to express grat- itude to today (even if they are not on your list above.)
• Express your gratitude via email, social media, text message, or in person — whichever you prefer.
• Live a full day being mindful of all that is happening and the things that make it possible.
• If you want, you can list them to help remember them when you need them again.
• Express your gratitude for all the peo- ple and events that happen during those 24 hours.
• Be grateful for the bad things too. Acknowledging that not everything is rosy is important to put things in perspective.
• Take a few minutes to start the day with grati- tude. Close your eyes and in the silence of your mind, just be grateful. This is a foolproof technique to start the day off right.
• Try to redirect negative thoughts and see difficul- ties as an opportunity to grow and learn.
• Be grateful when you are praised and don't turn it down, you deserve it! Accepting compliments is also a sign of gratitude to those who have taken the time to say nice things to you.
Let us put together a custom plan to ignite your super powers! Take the quiz now!