WE ALL NEED GUIDANCE
• Define your objective. Knowing your needs will allow you to find
a Yoda-level mentor with the right experience and contacts to help you succeed.
• Make a list of 10 people you know who have influenced your career. Write down the reasons why you selected them.
• Make your choice. While trust, admiration, and respect are essential, try to choose people who know your area of expertise. If you want to fly high, there is nothing better than learning from the best.
The ideal mentor:
• Shares professional and personal values with you.
• Is empathetic, approach- able, and makes time for you.
• Keeps your curiosity and willingness to learn active. • Knows how to listen and respond to your needs.
• Advises, encourages, and motivates you to get out of your comfort zone.
Let us put together a custom plan to ignite your super powers! Take the quiz now!