TIME TO WAKE UP
• Writedownyourscheduleforaweek, noting what you did each hour. You'll see that your nighttime hours aren't as produc- tive and would be better spent resting.
• Imagineyourperfectmorning.What would you do if you had an extra hour a day? Make a list.
• Decidewhatyou'regoingtodowhen you wake up and make it easy for yourself. Leave everything out the night before, like nonperishable breakfast ingredients or your outfit.
• Startsettingyouralarmclock10minutes earlier each day. To avoid losing sleep, go to bed 10 minutes earlier each night too.
• If you put something off, you probably won't do it.
• Start with things like going to the gym first thing in the morning. You'll face the day full of energy and with the right attitude.
• You have more willpow- er when it's early, so tackle the hard stuff first and leave the routine stuff for the afternoon.
• Just setting your alarm and getting up early is a considerable victory and better prepares you for the rest of the day ahead.
Let us put together a custom plan to ignite your super powers! Take the quiz now!