Signs you’re Stuck In a Breakup Loop:
- The pain is so strong it’s hurting other areas of your life
- You continue to mourn over unmet needs
- Time alone isn’t doing the trick
- You can’t stand the idea of being single again
- You don’t feel like socializing, even if it’s been a while since you broke up
- The feelings of anger, resentment or guilt are so strong they block any progress from happening
Benefits of the Breakup Program
- Identify the components of your pain
- Put things in perspective
- Change your perception and rewrite the narrative
- Strengthen your self-esteem
- Feel empowered to transform grief into growth
- Forgive yourself and your ex
- Restructure your daily life and habits
"Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened."
— Dr. Seuss
Decide for yourself
The 90 day detox challenge
Take precautionary meassures
Don't fall into social media
Make a post
Choose your support
WEEKLY CHECK-UP #1
Ground yourself in the earth
Take a moment
Start to heal
Practice acts of kindness
Indulge in what you love
Why did you break up?
Why did you keep going?
WEEKLY CHECK-UP #2
What have you really lost?
Learn from your pain
Because you're worth it
Learn to be alone
Trust and let go
Wish them the best
Your 10 commandments of love
Take a look inside!
Personal Growth Can't Wait!
- Available in digital and hardcover
- +50,000 sold worldwide
- Rated with ★★★★★
A Treasured Gift
Track your Progress
Personal Growth Made Easy!
Personalize your workbook (with a name and personal dedication note)
Select digital (instant download) or print (speedy delivery)
Get your program and read the instructions
Tackle one challenge a day, for 3 weeks. (Most take 5-10 minutes)
Complete a guided journaling page every day
Take a self-assessment check-in every week
Finish your program. Feel better than ever!
Neuroscience, to rewire your brain and build positive habits
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to replace any limiting beliefs
Positive Psychology, to practice gratitude and kindness
The challenges take 5-10 minutes. The benefits last a lifetime.
Daily challenges promote growth, and journaling encourages introspection
New inspiring quotes and positive affirmations every day
Practice gratitude and develop a positive, abundant mindset