Your Future Starts Here
It became my Life Map
Signs You Need a Resolutions Journal:
- You feel like you're not making progress in your personal or professional life, or you lack a clear sense of direction
- You're struggling to find motivation or to stay focused on your goals.
- You're uncertain about your future or don't know what steps to take next
- You're feeling overwhelmed by the many options and possibilities available to you
- You've been working towards a goal for a long time but don't seem to be making progress.
Benefits of the Resolutions Program
- Greater clarity: clarify your goals and get a clear direction for the future ahead.
- Seeing your resolutions in writing can provide a sense of motivation and accountability, helping you to stay focused and committed to your goals.
- Better planning: break your goals down into smaller, more manageable steps, making it easier to plan and take action
- Increased self-awareness: gain a better understanding of what you truly want to achieve in the coming year.
- Sense of accomplishment: experience a sense of accomplishment and pride in your achievements, which can boost your confidence and self-esteem.
“Most people will passively do exactly what they did before.Whatever you do, don’t let that person be you.”
― Richie Norton
How to use the journal
Find your enneagram type
The wheel of life
Draft your resolutions
Work on different aspects of your life to find resolution you can actually keep
Complete your resolutions for the new year!
Form new habits and check your progress with our habits tracker
Take a look inside!
Personal Growth Can't Wait!
- Available in digital and hardcover
- +50,000 sold worldwide
- Rated with ★★★★★
A Treasured Gift
Track your Progress
Personal Growth Made Easy!
Personalize your workbook (with a name and personal dedication note)
Select digital (instant download) or print (speedy delivery)
Get your program and read the instructions
Tackle one challenge a day, for 3 weeks. (Most take 5-10 minutes)
Complete a guided journaling page every day
Take a self-assessment check-in every week
Finish your program. Feel better than ever!
Neuroscience, to rewire your brain and build positive habits
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to replace any limiting beliefs
Positive Psychology, to practice gratitude and kindness
The challenges take 5-10 minutes. The benefits last a lifetime.
Daily challenges promote growth, and journaling encourages introspection
New inspiring quotes and positive affirmations every day
Practice gratitude and develop a positive, abundant mindset