Signs You Need to Practice Gratitude:
- You tend to focus on the negative aspects of your life or the things that are going wrong.
- You're not feeling satisfied or fulfilled with your life
- You're struggling to cope with stress or are experiencing anxiety or depression
- You feel like you're not getting the recognition or appreciation you deserve
- You're having problems in your personal or professional relationships.
Benefits of the Gratitude Program
- Increased positivity: focus on the positive aspects of your life, and improve your overall mood and sense of wellbeing
- Improved mental health, including reduced symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress
- Better sleep: reflecting on what you're grateful for before bed can help you relax and sleep better.
- Increased self-awareness: become more aware of the things in your life that you appreciate, allowing you to cultivate a more positive and optimistic outlook.
- Improved relationships: feel more connected to others, improving your relationships and making you more likely to receive support and kindness
- Develop greater resilience and the ability to bounce back from challenges and setbacks more effectively.
“Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart”
― Roy T. Bennett
Practice Gratitude every day
Set your mind positively for tomorrow
Learn to find what's good in every situation
Look inside yourself, everything that you want, you already are
Thank yourself, your present and your past
Recognize the values of your life
Learn to love even your mistakes
Make sense of your past, bring peace for today and create a vision for tomorrow.
Gratitude is good for our bodies, our relationships and our minds.
Gratitude changes you and your brain
Learn and recognize daily how you are supported and affirmed by other people
Scientists have proven that regular Gratitude journaling reduce negative words and emotions.
Take a look inside!
Personal Growth Can't Wait!
- Available in digital and hardcover
- +50,000 sold worldwide
- Rated with ★★★★★
A Treasured Gift
Track your Progress
Personal Growth Made Easy!
Personalize your workbook (with a name and personal dedication note)
Select digital (instant download) or print (speedy delivery)
Get your program and read the instructions
Tackle one challenge a day, for 3 weeks. (Most take 5-10 minutes)
Complete a guided journaling page every day
Take a self-assessment check-in every week
Finish your program. Feel better than ever!
Neuroscience, to rewire your brain and build positive habits
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to replace any limiting beliefs
Positive Psychology, to practice gratitude and kindness
The challenges take 5-10 minutes. The benefits last a lifetime.
Daily challenges promote growth, and journaling encourages introspection
New inspiring quotes and positive affirmations every day
Practice gratitude and develop a positive, abundant mindset
Author: Diego Mathé
Diego Mathé, a polymath with a Ph.D. in Social Sciences and a Master's in Journalism from the University of Buenos Aires, is a seasoned life coach, motivational speaker, and serial entrepreneur. His architectural prowess shines at Sandbox Architecture, where sustainable co-living models are the norm. With over a decade in personal and corporate coaching, Diego’s mission is to guide individuals and organizations in identifying their goals, designing actionable Change Plans. His venture as the co-founder of Youlosophy, the global hub for personalized wellness, embodies his vision of holistic self-betterment. As a prolific author, Diego has penned several transformative journals for Youlosophy, including "21 Days to Discover Yourself", "21 Days to Get Over a Breakup," and "21 Days to Embrace Your Inner Champion," each serving as a catalyst for personal growth. His book "Cosmética Gourmet" soared to the top of Amazon's rankings, offering readers a dive into natural cosmetics and lifestyle enhancement.
Diego’s speaking engagements echo his ethos of self-discovery and authenticity. His latest program, Ömstart, toured across Europe, North America, and Latin America, inspiring individuals to reset their lives in pursuit of authenticity and happiness. Now adapting Ömstart into various digital formats, Diego continues to broaden his impact, helping others navigate life’s transitions with less friction. His philosophy in coaching unveils the mental and moral blockades hindering us from accessing our authentic selves. Through his myriad ventures, publications, and speaking engagements, Diego Mathé is not just a coach but a companion in the collective journey of self-discovery and meaningful change.