Fall in Love With Yourself
- You are over critical about yourself, and tend to think others are better than you.
- You avoid dreaming big because you don’t trust yourself
- You enter toxic or codependent relationships. You blame yourself when things go wrong.
- You will feel less anxiety and more motivated
- You will develop a sense of purpose, and feel more aligned with your authentic self
- You will get rid of labels, accept yourself for who you are, and enjoy every moment of your life, free of unrealistic expectations and self-doubt
- You will develop the habit of gratitude, which will attract better opportunities, experiences and relationships to your life
Journaling has science-proven benefits for your mental and physical health. But facing a blank page every day feels daunting to most people. Our guided journals make personal growth easy by translating methods used by neuroscience, cognitive behavioral therapy and positive psychology into everyday, 5-minute exercises.
We have the life we believe we deserve
Our experts-recommended journal will transform the way you see yourself and boost your self-confidence. It will take you a few minutes per day, and the results will last a lifetime
Fall in love with yourself in 21 days!
Day 1: you will begin by taking a digital detox.
Day 2: you will practice self-approval
Day 3: you will detach yourself from your labels
Day 4: you will stop comparing yourself to others
Day 5: you will accept your imperfections
Day 6: you will practice positive thinking
Day 7: you will learn to watch out for self-deprecation
Good job! You will take a break and track your progress so far.
Day 8: you will list and appreciate your strengths
Day 9: you will tackle any self-image distorsions
Day 10:you will work on praising your achievements
Day 11:you will practice changing perspectives
Day 12: you will train yourself for self-love
Day 13: you will re-write your inner dialogue
Day 14: you will practice appreciation for unexpected results
By the end of week 2, you will already feel like a new person. Time for a check-up before you enter the last stage of the program
Day 15: you will reinforce your self-confidence
Day 16: you will envision the person you want to be
Day 17: you will learn to make time for yourself
Day 18: you will practice rewarding yourself
Day 19: you will look around you and count your blessings
Day 20: you will explore the world outside your comfort zone
Day 21: you will design your dream roadmap for the new person you are now
You’ve made it! You will close your 3-week self-esteem training with a self-assessment test, and will decide where to go next.
Look inside the Self-Esteem Course
How much is happiness worth?
“The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself”