Signs You Need to Find Your Purpose:
- Feeling lost or uncertain about what you want to do with your life
- Lacking a sense of direction or clarity
- Feeling unfulfilled or dissatisfied with your current path
- Struggling to find meaning or fulfillment in your daily activities
- Frequently changing careers or interests
- Feeling like you're not making a meaningful contribution to the world
- Experiencing a sense of emptiness or detachment
Benefits of the Purpose Program
- Stay motivated and focused on your goals.
- Living a life that is aligned with your values and passions can bring a deep sense of fulfillment.
- Improved decision-making (you'll have a better understanding of what is important to you)
- Greater resilience (you'll have a strong foundation to draw upon during difficult times)
- You'll be more likely to attract people into your life who share your values and passions, which can lead to deeper and more meaningful relationships.
“Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it”
What are your life values?
Does your past condemn you?
Your biogrphical timeline
Your story is told by you
The power of your turning points
WEEKLY CHECK-UP #1
We are not that different
The groups you belong to
Look behind the mask
A random act of kindness
Your vision of the world
Connecting with the elderly
WEEKLY CHECK-UP #2
What is your rose?
The vastness of infinity
All you need is love
Dream in full color
Embrace your rock
Rewrite your Ikigai
The answer has always been in you
Take a look inside!
Personal Growth Can't Wait!
- Available in digital and hardcover
- +50,000 sold worldwide
- Rated with ★★★★★
A Treasured Gift
Track your Progress
Personal Growth Made Easy!
Personalize your workbook (with a name and personal dedication note)
Select digital (instant download) or print (speedy delivery)
Get your program and read the instructions
Tackle one challenge a day, for 3 weeks. (Most take 5-10 minutes)
Complete a guided journaling page every day
Take a self-assessment check-in every week
Finish your program. Feel better than ever!
Neuroscience, to rewire your brain and build positive habits
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to replace any limiting beliefs
Positive Psychology, to practice gratitude and kindness
The challenges take 5-10 minutes. The benefits last a lifetime.
Daily challenges promote growth, and journaling encourages introspection
New inspiring quotes and positive affirmations every day
Practice gratitude and develop a positive, abundant mindset